Thursday, March 1, 2012

Moving Movers on the board.

The anger anchors me to the toilet seat,

the one next to the one that USED to work

on Thomas and Denny,

(the anger) it blindfolds me but I can still hear you

walking by, talking about the "PRISIMS" you folded,

oragami piano, oragami sandbox, oragami sandbox

with little oragami shells of women birthing

little oragami orgasms

restless, that's what I am, as I sit, rather SQUIRM

anchored to the can watching you jack off onto each other,

no one cares if it gets in their eyes here,

tears mean MOVEMENT, the more, the merrier,

well I MADE the mold, breakable,

I was the first to CARE about not giving a fuck,

and just when I think you might be doing it

with just a little more jazzzzzzzzz than me

I realize I've climbed up and over,

chimmied up a fireplace, and found a holding cell

somewhere between a satalite dish and Mt. Rainer

Let's see if you can MAKE IT here.

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

No comments:

Post a Comment